Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm Review

Hey guys!!! Today I'm reviewing the Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm in natural rose. I'm super excited about it so I'm just going to hop on into it! By the way, I literally could not find this lip balm at any Target in the color I wanted, but eventually I found it and I love it, so don't be discouraged if you can't find it. You can find it on Pixi's website or at Target.



To start with, the color is awesome. It's very natural and a "my lips but better" type of color. I would say it's a pinky brown. It lasts a while, more than other colored balms I've tried and it's just so pretty!

It's fairly moisturizing too, although I still put on some lip balm before I use it. The packaging is awesome and the color scheme is great. It makes it seem very natural or eco-friendly or something, but still girly.

all pictures edited on Picmonkey.com 

The one thing I can't decide if I like or not is the smell. It's very vanilla-y, but it smells kind of floral at the same time. It's also quite strong. Other people who have reviewed this have said they like the scent, so it's probably just my nose. Definitely not bad enough to make me get rid of it though!

Overall, this product is one you should be sure to look into. It's perfect for on the go, easy, every day wear. If you're looking for a natural looking balm, try this one! Fabulous product, fabulous packaging, fabulous, fabulous, fabulous! :) 

Hope you enjoyed!  

Au revoir!

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"

No comments:

Post a Comment