Saturday, December 13, 2014

Youtubers to Watch

Bonjour mes amis! About two years ago, I discovered YouTube. No, I didn't make a channel (although how fun would that be?), I started watching videos. That actually sounds really lame when it's written out, doesn't it? Gosh, it sounds seriously, seriously lame! Haha, anyways... since then I've been a religious watcher and I've found some amazing channels that need more subscribers!!! Here are some of my favorites:

Savannah Brown
Savannah is seriously so cool. She has great videos that are funny, inspirational, and relatable all at the same time. One of her most known videos is her slam poem that she wrote in response to one of Nash Grier's videos. I love that she followed her dreams and moved to London for university even though she was terrified and wasn't sure if it was the right move. Definitely a role model!
Here's her video "Can you tell I'm excited?"

Thethirdpew
Nathan, oh Nathan, how are you so funny? I love this guy. He's so funny and it's awesome how he's funny without swearing or being inappropriate, which is how so many Youtubers are these days. His humor is just so amazing and he can practically make anything funny. He does occasionally deal with some heavier topics though. Nathan is so down-to-Earth, too, and deals with his fame in a great way. Like, Savannah, he also made a Nash Grier response video which is hilarious, but still gets his point across. Just watch him. You won't be sorry.
Here's his video "How to be Confident in 5 Easy Steps"

MANNNTV
I'm Adam, I'm Nolan, I'm Nick... and we're MANNN! And I'm in love! These guys, oh man. They are so funny! They're super consistent with uploading every Monday and they always have great videos. Whether it's telling you what guys wish girls knew or doing the Youtuber whisper challenge, they've got you covered. All of them seem like all around great people (not to mention they're pretty good looking)! You can tell they genuinely love being Youtubers and are in it for the long run!
Here's their video "Wax My Body Challenge"

Jana vlogs
I don't even remember how I stumbled across Jana's channel a few weeks ago, but I'm so glad I did. I literally binge watched her videos at midnight. I love how she's not your typical Youtube girl in the sense that she doesn't do beauty videos or anything. Her videos are funny and not too short but not too long, and she just shares her insights on different things. She's just so awesome, definitely check her out!
Here's her video "British Girl Trying American Candy"

Allie Marie Evans
This girl, I love this girl. She is literally Taylor Swift. No joke. She's so funny and awkward and has great life, style, and beauty advice. Her style is a mix of modern and vintage, her haircut is fabulous, and she always (always) has red lipstick on. See, Taylor Swift! She used to model and now, well, I'm not actually sure what she does, but she's definitely climbing the ranks of my favorite Youtubers! I can guarantee you will love her videos! They're filmed and edited super well, too! 
Here's her video "Awkward Fall Haul"

HelloKaty
Oh my gosh, Katy is amazing. Her brows are on point, of course, and her style is awesome. I love how she is so relatable. She recently went to college so a lot of her videos have been about that recently. She offers great life, fashion, and beauty advice (like Allie) and all of her videos are literally perfection. If you don't want to watch any of her videos, please please please watch the one below and the one called "How to Be Popular" because they changed my view on a lot of things! She and her friend Allegra have a blog too!
Here's her video "How to be Pretty"

RachhLoves
I love everything about her and her channel. Rachel is so bubbly and fun and happy in all of her videos! She literally does everything and if you love lipstick, this is your girl! She always finds the best clothes and beauty products and she shares a lot about her life, especially her baby girl! Rachel has great reviews on a mix of drugstore and high end products! Her channel is awesome, her videos are well edited and her personality is perfect! 
Here's her video "November Favorites 2014"

Thatfashiongirl03
Emily's fashion and beauty videos are so well done and she has such great style! It's cool to see how her style has changed over the year or so that I've watched her. She's really relatable and she uploads videos regularly (I would say once a week). I love how she does a lot of the fashion and beauty things, but also branches out to do DIY and OOTW and things like that. If you need some fashion inspiration, look no further!
Here's her video "My Style!"

I hope you guys liked this! Check these guys out because they try so hard and make amazing videos! It's winter break soon so hopefully I'll be able to get some more things written and posted (finally)! I'm also doing 25 Days of Outfits on my Polyvore (wallflower1888) where I post a Christmas themed outfit everyday! Have a great week!

Au Revoir!

"Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life"

1 comment:

  1. this is cute!

    I nominated you for a blog award

    http://perksofbeingreaders.blogspot.com/2014/12/infinity-dreams-award.html

    ReplyDelete