Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Summer 2016 Book Wrap Up and Ratings

Hey guys! Today I'll be sharing with you every book I read this summer. In total, I read 40 books! Woohoo! Since I've started college, I wanted to read as much as I could over the summer when I actually had time to read. Fun fact: I am two books away from meeting my Goodreads challenge of 60 books (this is, of course, counting the books I've previously read this year)!

1. P.S. I still Love You by Jenny Han  5/5
2. The Crown by Kiera Cass 4/5
3. The Last Star by Rick Yancey 5/5
4. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson 5/5
5. Princess in the Spotlight by Meg Cabot 4/5
6. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson 5/5
7. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes 3/5
8. Pink and Green is the New Black by Lisa Greenwald 3/5
9. Mother- Daughter Book Camp by Heather Vogel Frederick 5/5
10. Love and Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch 4/5
11. Two Summers by Aimee Friedman 5/5
12. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling 5/5
13. Princess in Love by Meg Cabot 4/5
14. Summer Days and Summer Nights by Various Authors 3/5
15. Steel Scars by Victoria Aveyard 3/5
16. Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson 3/5
17. Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella 3/5
18. Hearts, Fingers and Other Things to Cross by Katie Finn 5/5
19. I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella 5/5
20. Princess in Waiting by Meg Cabot 3/5
21. A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall 5/5
22. The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler 4/5
23. I Quit Sugar by Sarah Wilson 4/5
24. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling 5/5
25. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling 5/5
26. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling 5/5
27. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling 5/5
28. You are a Badass by Jen Sincere 4/5
29. Austenland by Shannon Hale 3/5
30. Unleashing Mr. Darcy by Teri Wilson 3/5
31. Shopaholic and Sister by Sophie Kinsella 3/5
32. Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella 4/5
33. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling 5/5
34. Whatever You Are Be a Good One by 5/5
35. Summerhouse Time by Eileen Spinelli 5/5
36. Princess in Pink by Meg Cabot 3/5
37. The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall 5/5
38. The Penderwicks on Gardam Street by Jeanne Birdsall 5/5
39. The Penderwicks on Pointe Mouette by Jeanne Birdsall 5/5
40. The Penderwicks in Spring by Jeanne Birdsall 5/5

If you guys want more in depth reviews of any of these books, please let me know!
What was your favorite book you've read this summer?
Out of the new books I've read, I'd say it was a tie between Two Summers and The Last Star!

Good luck in school guys! Study hard!

Au Revoir!

"You have to embrace the idea of imperfection, even in the thing that is most perfect for you"
 - The Crown by Kiera Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment