Sunday, November 6, 2016

Motivational Quote Monday

Here's a little motivation for your week!

In honor of the fall season...

"Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall."
   -F. Scott Fitzgerald

"I am better than I was. I'll be better than I am."

"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations."


"Life is tough, my darling, but so are you." -Stephanie Bennett Henry

"Stop letting people who do so little for you, control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions."

"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." -Nora Roberts

"Tomorrow you will wish you had started today."

"Be with those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you."

Have a great week!!!

Au Revoir!


No comments:

Post a Comment