Saturday, August 23, 2014

End of Summer Book Review Wrap Up

Hey everyone! I can't believe summer's over! It seems like just yesterday I was leaving those hallways after final exams. Since I didn't review every book I read this summer, I figured I would list all the books along with a rating (out of 5) for you guys. For books I have reviewed I will have a link in the book title.

1. Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn - 4/5
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - 5/5
3. The One by Keira Cass - 5/5
4. How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True by Sarah Strohmeyer - 4/5
5. The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp - 3.5/5
6. Paris, My Sweet by Amy Thomas - 5/5
7. The Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Robin Palmer - 3/5
8. Since Last Summer by Joanna Philbin - 4/5
9. Summer State of Mind by Jen Calonita - 5/5
10. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell - 4/5
11. Made of Stars by Kelley York - 4/5
12. Summer on the Short Bus by Bethany Crandell - 4/5
13. Popular: Vintage Wisdom for a Modern Geek by Maya Van Wagenen - 5/5
14. Paper Towns by John Green - 3/5
15. The Pretty Little Liars Series by Sara Shepard - 5/5
16. Love and Other Foreign Words by Erin McCahan - 5/5
17. Delirium by Lauren Oliver - 3/5

Please comment down below if you would like to have a full review for any of these books!
What was your favorite book this summer?

Have an awesome school year!

Au Revoir!

"A book half-read is a half-finished love affair." - David Mitchell


No comments:

Post a Comment